REA solutions are based on best-in-class industry practices and leading state-of-the-art data and voice communications products, detailed systems engineering, complete installation, and customized maintenance services for IT, Telecommunication and Security Surveillance Systems.
REA’s designs, installations, maintenance and training include, category 5 enhanced, category 6 UTP, Coax and fiber optic cables for horizontal distribution of voice, data, and video. REA provides the interconnections for high-speed data links via sophisticated transmission and routing equipment.
REA is committed to providing quality service and has developed and implemented an ISO 9001 compliant quality management system that covers the design, production, installation, and servicing of the company’s products/services.
REA accepts responsibility for the complete satisfaction of its customers. We exercise this responsibility through adequate training of our employees, adherence to proven procedures, and total commitment to maintaining a company culture that fosters continuous learning.
The U.S. Small Business Administration has approved REA for the following Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Codes:
|Description||SIC CODE/NAICS CODE|
|Cable Splicing, Electrical||1731/238210|
|Computers and Computer Peripheral Equipment||5045/425110|
|Computer Programming Services||7371/54511|
|Computer Integrated Systems Design||7373/541512|
|Computer Processing and Data Preparation||7374/518210|
|Information Retrieval Services||7375/518111|
|Computer Facilities Management Services||7376/541513|
|Computer Maintenance and Repair||7378/811212|
|Computer Related Services||7379/518210/541512/541519|
|Management Consulting Services||8742/541611/541614|
|Facilities Support Management Services||8744/561210|
1. IT Facility Operations and Maintenance (FPDS Code D301): R. REA CORP. offers IT Facility Operations and Maintenance services across a wide range of commercial ADP equipment and software. We provide facility planning; client/server migrations; operational support; technical support; end user support; help desk operations; computer operations; remedial and preventive maintenance management; security management; communications operations; system performance analysis and management; systems tuning; systems programming; product evaluation and recommendations; capacity planning; and security analysis, implementation, and management.
2. Database Planning and Design (FPDS Class D302): R. REA CORP. services include requirements analysis, process analysis and design, cost/benefit analysis, product evaluation and analysis, quality assurance planning, test planning, training planning, logical and physical database design, configuration management, and implementation and support. For each project, REA furnishes complete documentation and deliverables in accordance with the approved methodology.
3. IT Systems Analysis and Design (FPDS Class D306): R. REA CORP. offers the analysis and design of a broad variety of information, business, and scientific systems applications. R. REA CORP. analyzes business processes and, through intensive interaction with the user and technical communities, documents current and improved processes, defines requirements, and submits the results to the customer for review and approval. Upon approval, R. REA CORP. designs the application using state-of-the-art methodologies, techniques, and tools. We will use a customer-defined methodology or a R. REA CORP. flexible and proven methodology. These methodologies can include business process reengineering, prototyping, and pilot tests. Also included in this area are systems and applications software maintenance. For each project, R. REA CORP. furnishes complete documentation and deliverables in accordance with the approved methodology for users and systems personnel.
4. IT Network Management Services (FPDS Class D316): R. REA CORP. services for local, metropolitan, and wide area networks include but are not limited to, network requirements analysis, planning, design, engineering, installation, operations, help desk support, performance monitoring, performance tuning, security management, firewall design and construction, and classified support. For each project, R. REA CORP. furnishes complete documentation and deliverables in accordance with the approved methodology for users and Systems personnel.
5. Programming Services (FPDS Class D308-1): Using commercially available development languages and automated development, test, and configuration management tools, R. REA CORP. builds applications based on customer-approved designs. Our structured programming work includes programming the application, unit testing, module testing, and system testing using R. REA CORP.'s quality assurance procedures and configuration management practices. Programming includes development of network utilities and operating system utilities as a part of systems development life cycle tasks. For each project, R. REA CORP. furnishes complete documentation and deliverables in accordance with the approved methodology for users and systems personnel.
6. IT Data Conversion Services (FPDS Class D3 11): R. REA CORP. offers support for conversion of applications programs, databases, network operating systems, and end user computing systems. The services include but are not limited to, analysis of the conversion requirement; cost/benefit analysis of alternatives; development of comprehensive test plans; design and construction of conversion routines and filters; system conversion; migration of the new system/data to the target hardware and software infrastructure; complete system and user acceptance testing; and post-conversion review. For each project, R. REA CORP. furnishes complete documentation and deliverables in accordance with the approved methodology for users and systems personnel.
Please note that the following support areas are included with and incorporated into the above service areas.
Other Information Technology Services, Not Elsewhere Classified (FFDS Code D399)
7. Systems Installation: R. REA CORP. offers complete installation services for networks, end user computing systems, and COTS and custom software. The installation includes but is not limited to, the analysis of the system being installed; identification of all related tasks and activities; compilation of all needed materials, software, and hardware; design of a comprehensive testing and verification plan; coordination with all affected organizations; full hardware and software installation; execution of the system test plan; participation in the user acceptance test; and post-installation reviews. For each project, R. REA CORP. furnishes complete documentation and deliverables in accordance with the approved methodology for users and systems personnel.
9. Internet Support: R. REA CORP. offers support for the implementation and maintenance of Internet systems, to include world wide web support; home page design and construction; Intranet design and implementation; Web and Intranet security management; HTML programming; Java and Perl technical support; graphics visualization and design; and multimedia applications analysis, design, development, and deployment.
10. Strategic Information Technologies Planning, Program Assessment, and Studies: R. REA CORP. offers services to support the development, analysis, and implementation of information technologies strategies and architectures. Services include program planning and assessment, risk/trade-off analyses, requirement analyses, alternative analyses, and feasibility studies.
11. UTP & Fiber Optic Cable Plant Design, Installation, and Maintenance: R. REA CORP. offers complete full life cycle support services for local and wide area networks which include the physical level. For your voice, data, and video integration cable plant, REA provides requirement analysis, design, installation, testing and documentation of category 3, category 5 enhanced, category 6 and fiber optic cables for horizontal and vertical distribution. The horizontal distribution includes cables from the IDF to the information management outlet (IMO) at the workstation. The vertical distribution includes cables from the MDF to the IDFs. All installations are done to the EIA/TIA Standards.
12. Outside Plant Design, Installation, & Maintenance: R. REA CORP. offers services to provide an outside cable plant including conduit, manholes, copper and fiber optic cable installation, terminations, labeling, and test.
13. Program Management: REA offers Program Management support for your system Integration projects. Your assigned Program Manager will be responsible for keeping the project on schedule and within cost, as well as providing systems integration and program management that include the complete management of the project’s life cycle.
14. Telecommunications Services: R. REA CORP. (REA) services including providing the necessary expertise and personnel to perform a variety of services that include but are not limited to conducting telecommunication building surveys, telecommunication equipment installation, feasibility studies, and system design for the implementation of voice, data and video systems. REA participates in testing existing and new telecommunication services and equipment for its customer. REA provide cable installation and troubleshooting of voice and data circuits and providing moves, adds, and changes.
Cable installations may include: voice, data, image, interior and exterior cable plant, copper, coaxial, fiber, a variety of technologies (e.g., ATM, VPN, ISDN, SONET), and cable support equipment (e.g., racks, cabinets, patch panels, wall outlets, etc.). Note that the purchase of active equipment such as routers, bridges, hubs, UPSs, etc., is not included in the scope of this contract. Unless otherwise specified in the task order, all cable installations shall comply with ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-A and ISO/IEC 11801.